-
October 7th, 2003, 01:50 PM
#171
Inactive Member
goshhhhhh!!!!! yuki kaorii, please pity me!!! *my heart is still pumping rapidly* i thought my heart stopped pumping at the second i read that short sentence, oh noooooooo!!! i knew she would make an ending like that, but this one is just too much!!!! *faint*
-
October 8th, 2003, 08:31 AM
#172
Inactive Member
Bah.
I did warn you.
...
*sobs along with ^fluffy^*
[img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] Question is... <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="LF1LLO">will Crisis put Count Cain under SHOUNEN-AI category now, after the ending. [img]cool.gif[/img] </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 08, 2003 05:55 AM: Message edited by: Abelle_3079 ]</font>
-
October 8th, 2003, 01:17 PM
#173
Inactive Member
i just couldnt resist temptation *sob* somehow i knew it would be twisted BUT i never thought it would be THIS twisted *sob* [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
October 8th, 2003, 02:59 PM
#174
Inactive Member
@Abelle: A little more infos would be good. I still wait for Erin to update her site with the translation of the final chapter. The door picture is wonderful.
-
October 9th, 2003, 12:18 PM
#175
Inactive Member
O.o now that um spoiler for God Child is out.... it kinda sets me wondering.... what would happen to Merryweather?
-
October 9th, 2003, 03:25 PM
#176
Inactive Member
muuuust find translations...
since im so impatient to find out how this all happens *huggles cain plushie*, does anyone know where i can find some tranlations? (starting from godchild 2)? i've found some translation sites, but none of them have godchild 2... :/
-
October 9th, 2003, 03:31 PM
#177
Inactive Member
^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
This is my vacation two-weeks, Carole's on an editing break for her birthday and I took a translating break too...
as soon as Ludwig's done, I'll translate the last chapter of God Child 1, then it's on to the other books.
But there's just one of me and I've got a full-time job which is what I theoretically get paid for...
As far as I know, Crisis, Erin and I are the only people who've done Cain translations, and Erin kind of started midway through the God Child books and translated the chapters she was particularly interested in. She's also got summaries, but I don't know if they go back to book 2.
Just be patient, okay?
T_T I've been enjoying my translating-vacation too much...
-
October 9th, 2003, 03:40 PM
#178
Inactive Member
heh..sorry... i probably sounded really rude.
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 09, 2003 12:41 AM: Message edited by: Ootori-sama ]</font>
-
October 9th, 2003, 04:48 PM
#179
Inactive Member
Scans http://www.livejournal.com/users/han...88.html#cutid1
Erin will have uploaded the translation of the final chapter on friday.
-
October 10th, 2003, 12:56 AM
#180
Inactive Member
damn geocities, i can't open the pics [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
thank you for the link!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks